| Jack using ketchup packet for this big ol' bump on the head. |
Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Friday, September 07, 2012
Today's Laugh
I have a lot of things to catch up on. Hopefully this weekend I'll get those up. Until then ... enjoy this laugh. A little back story though. Dale found this great idea to freeze the small ketchup packets and use them as little ice packs for kids. They totally totally freeze, so they're flexible, if that makes sense. They work awesome.
Today Spencer fell on our walk home from preschool. He was so sad over it and it was just really bothering him, even after the band-aid was on. So I decided to give him a ketchup packet to help. He picked a show to watch and settled down on the couch. About 45 minutes later Jack came over to me with the ketchup packet empty. I asked if he ate it. He said no. I asked Spencer where the ketchup was/what happened to it. His reply? "I accidentally ate it." I said, "Accidentally?" Spencer. "Yeah." Shrugging shoulders. Lol! So hilarious. The ketchup packet just magically opened, and it had to be eaten ... apparently. :) Love that kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
he is so cute! It was an accident mom! :) Hello- great trick for the ketchup!
I totally get it. I accidentally eat things all the time. That's the main reason I have NEVER dieted. My attempts never make it more than about two hours... lol
Post a Comment