Thursday, August 30, 2012

Brigham City Temple

We were lucky enough to get to go to the Brigham City Temple Open House!  It was so exciting and so fun.  Here is our journey with the kids.  :)

Dale, Jack, Will and Kate riding the bus.

Spencer and Hannah riding the bus.


Emma and I on the bus. 

Everyone has to wear little booties in the temple to keep the floors cleaner.  
It just cracked me up seeing Hannah's on her with her tiny feet.   

After we saw the inside of the temple we got to have cookies and water. 

The family in front of the temple. 

Kids in front of the fountain. 

Making them look at me since they were all fascinated by the fountain in the previous picture. 

Here is the outside.  It's a beautiful temple.
I'm so glad we were able to take our kids in to see.
It makes me so excited for the Payson temple open house in a couple years.  :)


1 comment:

Krystal said...

I hope I can make it up to the openhouse... it looks so so pretty! I am already in love with it :) what fun pictures and a great memory for your kids!