Thursday, September 20, 2012

Emma Jane is 2 Months.

Love this girl.  
She turned 2 months old a couple days ago.
Want to know what's so great about it?
She SMILES!!!
It's the best thing ever.
She smiles for anyone too.  :)
She also coos ... ah, so fun to hear her "talk".

So grateful for my little Emma Jane.
She's such a blessing in our family.
My favorite thing about her right now?
By the end of the day, she is totally ready to just be held and cuddled.
I LOVE it.  She just lets me hold her and snuggles close and eventually falls asleep in my arms.
Just holding her I can feel her sweet little spirit radiating from her.  
Love her!  So glad she's in our family.

All ready for the BYU game in her adorable dress from Aunt Sarah.  

1 comment:

Karen said...

You're making me excited for January!! I hope this little boy wants to snuggle, too.