It's been a little while. School has started for most of the kids (that post coming at the end of the week), and so we're finally getting into more a routine. Hooray!!
Here are some random pictures we've taken. Enjoy!
Emma Emma. We love this girl.
The 6 kids on a porch swing in WalMart, lol.
Finishing up a walk around the neighborhood. I love that Jack and Kate are both pulling the wagon. :)
Emma Jane sleeping
The girls in their red dresses that Grandma Murri made them.
Hannah has one to match as well ... but she was totally not okay sitting and taking pictures.
She was too busy being a toddler. :)
This is what laundry for 8 people looks like ... good news, it's all clean ... bad news, I still had to fold it and put it away. Blah!
Jack (apparently eating a train, lol) and Hannah banana.
Emma so cute.
I asked Jack to put away some blocks and he kept running to the front door and come back. Then he grabbed a ball, and asked me to come see him. Yeah ... he totally was bowling with his own little homemade set. :)
Two of my girls.
Emma in an outfit from a friend. I love it and had to get a picture of her in it.
2 comments:
I love the last picture. Kate's hair is getting so long...it looks so pretty in the wagon picture.
I'll admit... I'm a little tired just LOOKING at these photos... You make having 6 kids look so easy! I don't think I could even handle 1 child! lol! Way to go, supermom!!
Post a Comment