Monday, September 05, 2011

A couple more hats ...

Time to update the blog ... wow!  I'm super behind.  Look for updates for the next few days.  :)  Until then ... Here are some new hats that I've made, and am excited to sell in my Etsy shop (that has a name and will be coming soon I hope) soon.

My kids love to play Angry Birds on our phones.  
Here it is ... the red bird hat (hoping to have more birds coming soon).



This was a test hat I made ... I made a few changes in the one Will has on.  
Kate

Spencer 

Jack Jack 

Here is another version of the football hat I share last time.
Pattern found here. I used this pattern and just changed it slightly to look like the below picture. 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

ok, my boys just might need those. How much are you going to sell them for?

Erin said...

Those are SO SO SO CUTE!!! Are they 4 different ones or the same one on each of the kids?

Lisa D. said...

Kara they look GREAT!! How fun!! I think Spencer looks so much like Dale with that hat on for some reason :)