Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's coming ....

Football season is coming!  We are So excited.  We love football in our house (college football is our favorite). 

On a related note ... 

Once upon a time I said I wanted to open an Etsy shop this year.  It hasn't happened yet.  Which is okay.  However, I finally did make a couple hats.  I have 2 of them away to friends that have newborns (or will soon).  I had another friend interested in having one for her 3 year old so I decided to make one and see if it fit Spencer first, lol.  I have funny luck with hats.  The size I made was actually size 1-3 year old, so I tried it on both my boys.  Lol.  Here they are.  I love how it turned out!

Hat on Jack (21 months)


Hat on Spencer (3 years old). 

If you're interested, I'd be happy to make one for you.  I'm selling them for $5 (plus shipping).
Also, I can make them without the ear flaps, or with the ear flaps and without the strings.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I have always thought that Spencer and Kate look a lot alike, but WOW can I see that resemblance in this picture of Spencer!

The hats look like fun, by the way. Great job and good luck selling them.

Kara said...

Those are adorable!

Karen said...

So cute!!!

Kara said...

Hey Kara:) do you have a pattern for these and if not how can I pay you for one. Would you wnat me to just send you a check via mail etc. I would love for our little guy to have one for the fall...

Kate said...

Kara! I would love one! My kiddo has a big head though.... just sayin. Also (this is a sin, but we are HUGE football fans) is there anyway to just make it a solid color? Maybe give me a call when you've got a minute and we will chat :)