Welp, it's time to blog again. :)
For starters, I have a few random pictures!
My cute family. Love them. :)
We went up to Logan a few weeks ago to visit Dale's family and have a little family reunion and stuff like that. Yep, the following pictures are the pictures I took at the reunion. :)
The Brigham City temple. So beautiful (and still under construction)!
This is my adorable niece Abby.
Dale's parents spoke in church after coming home from a mission.
There were a LOT (and I mean like over 100) of people that came over to their house that day.
I was making sure all my children were being good at one point, and came across Abby.
She's 21 months. She was just sitting on the couch by herself, with this doll. It was so adorable.
I had to take a picture. We miss Abby, and her sweet sister Ella and her parents too. Really, they should just move back to Utah. ;)
We were talking to our neighbor about their garden, and they gave us a couple of their zucchinis
Yeah ... I made 4 loaves of bread with that one giant one. It was crazy. I still had 1 1/2 cups left over after 4 loaves too. It was a little big huge.
1 comment:
I love how I didn't take any pictures besides when the girls were swimming... Thanks for sharing the one of Abs. Maybe you should just move to WA.... all of you. The weather is very pleasant here.
Post a Comment