Monday, August 08, 2011

Our family pictures

My adorable friend Leslie from Candid Apple Photography took our family pictures while we were up in Logan for a family reunion last week.  I was so excited to see her and have her take our pictures.  I've always loved her pictures on her personal blog, and then when she created her website it was fun to see other pictures she took.  She's great.  I HIGHLY recommend her!  She's located in Tremonton, but traveled to Logan to take our pictures.  I'm sure she can travel farther if you needed her to.  :)

To check out her site, and our family pictures, click here!

8 comments:

April said...

Oh your pictures turned out SO cute! Love them!!

Karen said...

I love the red white and denim. Looks gorgeous. I love Hannah's picture by herself. So funny.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are so adorable, Kara! You have such a photogenic family, I love it!!!

Kristen said...

Darling!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Those pictures are fantastic! I LOVE them. We really need to get some pictures done as well -- our most recent family picture is from when Lucy was 2 weeks old. Just a tad outdated, eh?

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I love them!

Jen said...

your pics look great! Such a cute family!

Tayla said...

So, so cute! School is around the corner and we really do need to get together. Hello ... we only live a few minutes apart now! :) Thursday or Friday is good for me. Email me and let me know what your schedule is like.