Swimming lessons ...
I have a love/hate relationship with them.
I love that my kids learn the basics of swimming.
I hate the time commitment it is.
It's 1 hour (30 minutes for each of them) for 2 weeks.
No big deal.
Except it messes with naps, and makes the kids CRAZY tired
(read ornery), which in turn just makes the days longer, lol.
Here they are though. A week in and loving it.
**The next several pictures were taken with my phone, so it's hard to find the kids, but they're there.**
Will next to his teacher.
He was the only boy. 2 girls in his class and his teacher was a girl. Lol.
Will's out in front there. He's looking for a diving stick to go for.
About to jump under.
Kate's class.
Kate is towards the back swimming with her teacher.
Kate's class was her and 2 boys and her teacher was a boy, lol.
Kate right in front. Motor boat ...
Another one.
The last day of lessons the kids get to go off the diving board and down the water slide.
This is always such a fun day for the kids. It was crazy for me trying to find them, but it worked and we got some videos (via Will's request that I video it) and pictures.
Will ready to go down the slide again!
Will was terrified of going off the diving board for some reason.
Last year he totally did it. So I don't know why it was so rough this year.
Anyways, another teacher had to come and help him to the edge, and then ended up
dropping him off the edge into his teachers arms (she was prepared to catch him if he jumped anyways).
Will's teacher swimming him to the side of the pool after getting dropped off the board. :)
Walking the plank.
Getting ready for the slide!
She LOVED it.
No comments:
Post a Comment