Sunday, August 08, 2010

July 24th

We went to the local 24th of July carnival. The kids had a ton of fun.

Spencer LOVED the carousel. It lasted forever though, and he was done before it was done, it was that long, lol.

Will and Kate enjoyed their ride too.

Then they went on a motorcycle ride.

This was funny. It was a flying jet, it went up and down when you pushed a button. Apparently the button is REALLY hard for little kids to push, but Kate FINALLY got the hang of it, and everyone was happy.

Oh my gosh! Lol. That is Will on the left, and Spencer in the middle. I only got one shot, so Kate isn't in it. I only got one shot because I rushed to the bottom to get my TERRIFIED two year old, who at the very beginning slipped and totally came sliding down all crazy. I felt so bad for him. The other two loved it.

1 comment:

Ryan & Rachael said...

Oh my!!!! That is hilarious about spencer, but the poor kid I bet won't want to do that again.....ahaha. Good luck next time.