This was in the gift shop. The kids love these things.
Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Planetarium
We were supposed to head to the zoo with my SIL and her kids, but the chance of rain scared me off. I still wanted to do something fun, so I took the kids to the Planetarium. Will was scared the entire time because it was dark. When he's scared, he gets all protective of the other kids, and if they move the wrong way he's freaking out like they are dying. It kind of drives me nuts, but I think it's cute that he tries to keep them safe. So, I kind of didn't take pictures because I was so distracted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kate looks so tall in that last picture (which is weird since she isn't even standing up)!
Post a Comment