Saturday, August 07, 2010

Swimming lessons

The kids participated in the city swimming lessons this year. I did them with Kate, and Will was in his own class. Dale was able to meet us there and watch the little boys. It was a HUGE help.

Kate just after the slide. I'm under the water, I always went down with her. She LOVED the slide.

Will coming down the slide with his teacher and another classmate. I think he always went with his teacher. Lol.

Oh my heck, I LOVE this picture. Will had gotten help the first time off the diving board (like his teacher dropped him down). The second time, he went alone. He was totally talking to himself, and giving himself encouragement. I LOVED watching it. I just love when he tells himself he can do something scary or hard. It's so cute. You can see his left hand in the air a little, he like does a little cheering fist for himself, it's great.

His splash, I just think it's a cool picture.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That slide looks like a lot of fun. Peter was sad to not be in lessons this year. He would be so jealous of Kate!