Spencer, Spencer, Spencer! I think I might go totally crazy without my Spencer boy. Spencer is my calm child. He is so chill (98% of the time). He is defiantly 2 though. Ask anyone that knows him, and 90% of the time the word that comes from Spencer's mouth is "no". He loves it. I've also learned recently that Spencer has a little bit of a stubborn streak to him. He does things when he wants, even if I (and everyone around him) knows he can. He won't unless it's on his own terms. He is just my sweet little blond boy, and I don't know what any of us would do without him in our family!! We love you Spencer Wayne!!!
A little look back!
Spencer at birth: I love this one, lol. It is so funny how grumpy he looks. However, I think it's the only grumpy picture we even have of him, lol.
Spencer Wayne when he turned one: BTW, pretty sure he looks EXACTLY the same.
What I get when tell Spencer to say CHEESE!
Spencer and big blue
Loving all the attention at the toy store
We decided to have a PJ Pizza/Movie night for Spencer birthday. This is Spence in his party hat and PJ's.
The four kids all ready to watch CARS -- Spencer's favorite, or one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment