On the 4th of this month (yeah, that was a while ago, I know, I'm behind) my little baby boy turned 6 months old. I can not believe it's been six months. It seems like WAY longer some times with everything that has happened to our little J. It also seems like yesterday I was holding this little brand new baby without any worry in the world.
Six months old! Adorable!! It's a little blurry, sorry. This was taken on Spencer's birthday -- which was actually 6 months to the day he had his surgery.
Jack at 6 months:
*He rolls from his tummy to back all the time. He's trying to learn to roll other ways.
*He is loving eating solid food
*He weights 18.8 lbs. Yeah, he's HUGE
*He laughs SO hard for Will
*He is so calm, so happy and SO tough.
Jack I love you baby! Thanks for being such an amazing little boy and coming to our family. We love you and appreciate all you have taught us in your short 6 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment