Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sometimes ...

life just wears ya out ...

Jack asleep sitting up on the couch after Sunday morning conference.


2 comments:

Krystal said...

for once I am proud to say that this did not happen to me during conference, lol... that is a sweet picture!

Julie said...

Hey Kara, I totally understand where you are coming from. We have just the 3 girls and want more kids. Scott is more ready than I am. I just feel overwhelmed but know that it is getting closer to the time for another one. I just pray that the Lord will give me the strength needed to get through it and that I can raise them right and they will learn to make good choices. Congrats on Jack. I know it's months too late but I don't really keep up on everything, not really a computer type person-I know crazy but oh well. I enjoy reading your blog when i get a chance and catching up(yes I did read it all!!!!)