Friday, March 26, 2010

We are Homeowners!!!

Alright! We bought out house!!! We are so excited! After getting the keys, we were able to take the kids over and also show my Mother-in-law who happened to be in town (or really, on her way out of town! She was in town while my cute sister-in-law had her baby! Yay for Sarah and Abigail! We are so happy for your family!!), and was able to see the house complete, or mostly. :)

Dale and I decided to take pictures of the house, a lot of pictures, because we are now in the process of painting it. That's a lie. Dale is painting it, and I walk around the house making sure the kids don't touch anything (we actually mostly just stay away from the house while he paints it, lol).

Before the paint ... we still love, but are excited to add some color and personalize our new home! Enjoy! There are a lot here!

From the family room, looking at the front door.

Family Room, from the kitchen.

Living Room from the hall -- part of the living room at least.

Entry way, from the front door. Love this part of my house!

Nursery/Jack's room.

Kids bathroom. We love the giant vanity in this bathroom.

Will and Spencer's bedroom (Will wanted to spin around for the picture ...)

Miss Kate's room (again, he wanted to spin).


That is most of the house. I took more pictures, but didn't want to be too boring with hallway pictures, laundry room pictures that didn't have a washer/dryer yet, etc. So there ya go! That's the gist of our new home ... with white walls!

6 comments:

Karen said...

SO BEAUTIFUL and SO EXCITING!!!

Matt and Carolyn said...

So fun! I can't wait to see it after you guys have moved in! :)

Anonymous said...

Sooo sooo awesome. That is just beyond exciting. I am so happy for you to have such a beautiful place and I can't wait to see all your creative decorating projects that you are going to do soon. Congrats!

Jaclyn said...

Looks wonderful-- so exciting! Good luck moving in!!

Sarah said...

Wow.... I can't wait to come see it in real life. How exciting for you. It looks really nice.

Anonymous said...

Love the house pictures. So exciting!!!