Friday, April 23, 2010

Life Flight 24/7

I forgot about this adorable shirt that Jack got from the Life Flight nurse that I loved so much. She sought us out the next day at the PICU, and gave us this shirt for Jack. It is a 3-6 month shirt, and I was so excited to find it after we moved. It fits him perfectly.

If I could I'd find that nurse and tell her how much she meant to us that night. She was so kind, so reassuring, and so wonderful in taking care of our baby while he was in such a sensitive situation.
Jack at 5 1/2 months wearing his awesome Life Flight shirt (it says, Life Flight 24/7). Love this boy, and so grateful for Life Flight and all they did to help our baby.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a cute picture of Jack!

Kristin Dyer said...

So sweet!!! It looks like things are going so well for you guys. Your house is BEAUTIFUL. I love it, and I am sure that you do to. Your kids are growing up so fast and are as adorable as heck. LOVE THEM. and Love you, well and I guess you can tell Dale that I love him to.