Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day is always a little bit fun. This year was great! It seems like almost every years since we've had kids, Dale has had early morning church meetings, or we've had church ridiculously early, so I never get the chance to enjoy the morning.

Not so this year!

I got to take my time getting ready for the day, and I didn't have any kids bugging me the entire time (besides a crying baby that I did help, but he's super easy).

Here we are. I love these kids! They are crazy, and they make me crazy sometimes, but it's always worth it. :)

Us just being silly.

Dale made a nice breakfast that we all ate together. I got a super cute card from my kids, and I got this from Dale:


It's a miter saw ... we finally got it so we can make THIS!!! Which is really what I wanted, but we've been so crazy busy getting things done around the house and taking people to this appointment and that appointment, and Dale finishing up the semester, and starting a new job, and everything that we haven't gotten to do the bed yet. So, now it can start ... soon. :)
After church we headed right up to my moms house to see her. I was totally going to take a picture, but forgot. It was fun to see the family though. We had a good time. Thanks for getting it all together Andy & Jenny!!

Once home we ended up just feeding the kids, and got them to bed. Dale made him ands I some steak and baked potatoes with some veggies. It was great!

Thanks Dale for such a wonderful day. I so much appreciate it! :)

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

You all look so cute together, thanks for sharing!