in the middle of our street, our house ...
Anyways, yeah. I got an e-mail from a friend telling me I'm a slacker! :) I know it was all a joke, but it's true, I should update my blog on our cute house, because holy cow we close in like ... 15 days or something crazy like that.
So, if you know someone that should live in our townhouse let me know!!!!! :D Thanks.
The latest and greatest of the Murri's new house!
Framed with a roof! Holy moly. We love it.
Um, yeah, this is my new bath tub, and I'll admit it. I am so excited to use it!! If you've ever seen my current tub (the smallest bath tub you could buy pretty sure), you'd know why I'm super excited for this.

Will standing in the hall way upstairs. What? You can't deceiver that? You can't tell exactly how many rooms are behind him?

The house with windows and doors. Yeah, I get that it's dark and hard to see, but I had to take it because I knew by the time I could come the next day it'd be different.

4 comments:
wow, Kara! It looks like a really gorgeous house!
Kara, your house looks incredible! I can't believe how fast it's going up- how exciting!
Oh good, it looks like there is enough room for me! Yay!
Wow Kara, your house is huge! So exciting!
Post a Comment