I had a friend that used to live by us a few years ago, that had the cutest idea. I walked into her house one day, and the ceiling of her living room was covered with snowflakes. She did the same thing for Valentine’s Day, but with hearts. At the beginning of December and we didn’t have any plans for the day, so I decided we’d make snowflakes. It was such an adventure of paper just randomly getting cut up and things like that. It was good though.
Will cutting out his snowflakes
Concentration
CHEESE!
Chillin'
Spencer took this mat from our kitchen and brought it into the living room, and sat on it. It was so funny! We think it's because they have little carpet type pieces they sit on in Nursery (Sunday primary for young children). We never got a really good picture of him, but I wanted to blog this, b/c it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment