Our ward had a Christmas Ball. It was a lot of fun. We all got to dress up a little bit, eat good food, and meet Santa (I'm almost positive there was also a little program type thing in there, but let's be honest, I didn't see it, hear it or anything like that. Four small children were way too busy for me to see that part).
My handsome little one.
My handsome husband with our adorable kids.
Jack
Dancing
Santa
Finding something better to do (or maybe a little trouble).
2 comments:
Kara - did you make the matching ties? They look very nice. I found a website to buy matching ties for Andy and the boys - I know Andy would have loved it and wanted to do it for Christmas, but the funding just wasn't there.
Hey Kara! I haven't been on your blog in a while, but I just wanted to comment on how well you got everyone to match! So fun!
Post a Comment