Such sweet memories. I am so glad that your baby Jack is doing so much better. What a scare. Thank goodness for prayer, good doctors, and our faith. Love you lots. Your family is adorable. I still cannot believe that you have 4 kids, and you were married after me. I better get crackin!!! You are the woman. PS I would love your address to send a card, if we ever get that far for Christmas. Here is ours. 10011 186th st. Ct E #240 Puyallup WA 98375
Our "I am Reverent When..." book looks like your's haha! Only we have a different color tape. :) I love it when babies try to hold their bottles, so cute.
3 comments:
Your kids are darling! I think that first pic is absolutely precious!
Such sweet memories. I am so glad that your baby Jack is doing so much better. What a scare. Thank goodness for prayer, good doctors, and our faith. Love you lots. Your family is adorable. I still cannot believe that you have 4 kids, and you were married after me. I better get crackin!!! You are the woman. PS I would love your address to send a card, if we ever get that far for Christmas. Here is ours. 10011 186th st. Ct E #240 Puyallup WA 98375
Our "I am Reverent When..." book looks like your's haha! Only we have a different color tape. :) I love it when babies try to hold their bottles, so cute.
Post a Comment