Sunday, December 06, 2009

BYU vs. U of U

Dale and I had season tickets to the BYU home football games. It was a lot of fun to be able to go together. Dale took Will to one game, which was fun for them too.
The BIG game was at BYU this year, and it was so great. I LOVE when these games are close and the end is intense, and then BYU wins, that's the best. :D I must add, that this was the first time I've ever attended a BYU vs. U of U game. Thanks Dale!!!
Here are some pictures of Dale and I enjoying "The Holy War" this year.

So BYU wore the jersey's from the "glory days," it was SO trippy to see, but so so awesome.

BYU running out to the field.

They had these helicopters that flew over the field before the game, and one had a U on it and the other had a Y. I wish we'd gotten the pictures sooner, but yeah. We're not that smart, lol. But here they are, the little dark specs.

Score at the end of the 4th quarter. :)

We were really there, and cold.

Everyone rushing the field after BYU wins it.

The final score!

No comments: