All right, I was reading a comment my sister-in-law wrote and realized she had a good point. When I was pregnant with Spencer we were considering the name Jack Dennison. I posted the story about Dennison and where it came from. HERE is the link if you missed or forgot about it (it's a little long, so I'd rather not type it up again).
As for Benton, I thought I'd give a little back ground. I don't know much, but thought I'd share what I do know. Benton was the name of my grandmother's grandfather (I believe that is right). It is my dad's great grandfather. I asked my mom for longer name suggestions, and Benton was the one that stuck out to me the most. I thought it sounded decent enough with Jack, so now it's in the running against Dennison. :)
2 comments:
Yeah- Your new baby is almost named. I like Jack, BTW. Can't wait to see him. I bet he'll be as cute as his brothers.
Very fun! Benton showed up on my "baby name of the day" list recently and I was very surprised. So great that you are deciding between two family names. I think both Gram's father and grandfather were Benton Gregg Abbey. One went by Benton G. Abbey and the other by B. Gregg Abbey.
Post a Comment