Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Preschool Fun

During the summer Will went to once a week summer preschool. It was just super fun activities his teacher put together and he got to play with his classmates, and learn some things that were different than the structured classes he's in during the school year. He had a lot of fun. One of his favorite days was Pirate (and princess) day! It was a blast. Here are some pictures of him all ready.

Captain Hook finger


Ready with is "sword"



Will has been really into Peter Pan lately. Well, here are the results of watching it over and over. I believe that Kate was Tiger Lilly. She thought this was really funny, and I was amazed that she let him do it.

Tying Kate up


Here she is all tied up. By the time I grabbed the camera, she was already starting to get out. But you get the idea.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am totally going to do the sandwich kabob idea now. Caleb would love it. Also that is kindof weird that your kids are totally into peter pan right now. My kids suddenly have been LOVING peter pan and ask for it all the time and so does Vili. They run around outside with their swords and hangers as their hooks and play and claire runs around yelling "Pee-a Pan" over and over. I love it. It is one of my favorite disney movies.