Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Will started swimming lessons. He LOVES it. I was worried at first because he'd gone swimming with Dale and was freaked out. He has it every day for 2 weeks and then he's done. But I might enroll him in one more class that he could do this summer because he's loving it so much. Here are some pictures. He's also in the same class as his friend Mady. Which is super fun.

Kate, Mady, and Willard


Will way more interested in getting ready to swim than looking at me.


Getting used to the water


Playing a game.


Another game. Will loved it.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What pool does he do them at? Looks like fun, I can't wait for Jordyn to start hers!

Kaytie Brown said...

How fun! I love summer. I LOVED your little star wars b-day party too. Way to be the SUCH a cute party planner mom!