Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Majority Rules!
Well, if you saw our poll after it closed, we had 38 votes for boy and 28 votes for girl. It was funny how it was really even for a while, then totally just went towards boy in the evening! Lol. Well, in this case, the majority rules! We are have baby boy #3! So crazy. It'll be fun we're excited. I have to admit, that I'm REALLY glad I have my little girl because I really think I'd go crazy with just boys in my house. We are excited and we'll have pictures to come later (assuming we get around to scanning them in).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats, Kara and Dale!
I was right :) You are boy baby making experts :) And I'm sure Kate will love being the only princess in the house. Congrats!
Hooray! Congrats!!!
Congrats - 3 little boys and a princess will be so fun!
Post a Comment