Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun Times

We live super close to a great park. We often take the time to head over there. Well, last time we were over there Will and one of his friends from primary had a great time taking pictures. Many were crazy and others totally didn't turn out. These are two pictures of Will that I liked though.



So Silly!


I was taking pictures of something else and Kate was with me and insisted that she have a turn with the camera. :) So here is my pretty little girl.


A few days ago at BYU's Museum of Art they had a fun little hands on section to go along with their I Spy exhibit. Dale took a little time off work and met us over there. Here are some of the fun things we did.

Kate got her face painted. Will was too scared to do so. About 3 minutes later this was smeared, but whatever.


The kids intently watching dad build their bubble blower.


The kids blowing (or trying) their bubble.


Building a tower.


They also had GIANT cookies that you could decorate.

2 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

I miss this park and the fact that you could see someone you know at any given time! That is such a great neighorhood!

Jenny said...

looks like lots of fun stuff!