Friday, May 22, 2009

Five Years!

On May 18th Dale and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. It's so crazy how time flies. I haven't actually written about it yet, because I was hoping to get a picture from our wedding day. However, it's on our server, and I don't know how to get on there. So . . . I'll update it this eventually with a picture of us 5 years ago. Hopefully it'll be tonight, lol.
Dale and I got married in the Logan, Utah temple on a Tuesday. It was perfect. The weather was beautiful that day (a little cloudy, but made for perfect pictures, and a great temperature). The only "tragedy" about the temple that day, was that they decided a few days before to cut ALL the tulip heads off. Why they did this in the middle of May still boggles my mind, but whatever. It was still beautiful and super green. We enjoyed a great luncheon at The Bluebird. If you're ever in Cache County, I recommend stopping by. It's delicious. We had our receptions 2 weeks later after returning from our honeymoon. I really can't believe it's been 5 years since all of this happened. It's gone so quickly, and not so quickly as well.
I just want to say how grateful I am to be able to have such a wonderful husband. Dale is so hard working, and I am amazed that he's always been willing to work and go to school. I am so proud of him for all that he's been able to do, and how well he's been able to balance work, school, church callings (busy ones at that) and being with me and the kids. Thanks for all you do Dale!! I love you!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Congrats on 5 years! Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies?