Friday, May 15, 2009

Spencer Turns ONE!!

I can't hardly believe my baby is ONE! It's so crazy. We just had a get together with our family members and some friends. It was great. Spencer also got a cute little haircut by his dad. Oh, it's still so weird to see him with shorter hair, but he's still adorable! :) I love this boy. Here are some pictures!

Here is my baby the day after he was born, scowling, lol! :) But still adorable.


Shaggy crazy hair:


New hair cut, and totally done taking pictures.


The smash cake


The cupcakes


Spencer was LOVING all the friends and cousins around


My baby and me


Spencer with his daddy


Spence was tired, but he still enjoyed his new gift!!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

What a cutie! I like his new haircut. Wow, that went fast huh? He was born right before we moved from Provo.

Anonymous said...

So here I sat thinking "wait, I thought Spencer's bday was in May?" Yeah, we're half way through May. How did that happen? Anyway! Very cute cake and haircut. I think I might like to have someone pull me around in the wagon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe how fast time flies! He's a cutie! I love the cake and cupcakes...did you make them? Ava loves cookie monster too, well anything to do with Sesame Street that is. Looks like he had a fun time. :)

Jaclyn said...

I cannot believe how much you do especially being pregnant with baby no. 4 - I love the Cookie Monster cake. Hope you're feeling good!