Friday, May 22, 2009

New Poll

Come vote on our new poll. It'll be open for a little while, but it's there, and it'd be fun for you to vote. :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

huh. Katy always says that statistically you are more likely to have three and one rather than two and two, so stats would support voting for a boy. But I could see a girl too. I just have no idea. It will be interesting to find out.

Ryan & Rachael said...

a BOY! Probably, but I definately have no super powers.

When you due? SO FUN! Congrats.

Unknown said...

I've heard that it's an 85% chance if you have two of one gender, you're more likely to have another of that gender. We'll see.

Krystal said...

do I win a prize if I'm right? I voted boy... same thinking as you, since you already have 2 boys, you'll probably get another one! (which is fine, cuz Kate can be the princess!)

Unknown said...

Krystal, I actually think it'll be a girl. That's just the statistic, and they aren't always right. :) Still 5 weeks until we find out though.