Will is such a great kid. He's so happy and he loves to be a big brother. He also loves football, and sometimes those two loves collide and don't make a good mix. :) We still love him, and so do his sister and brother though. Kate is tough because of Will, and I mean that in a good way, lol. Will is totally in love with Spencer. He always finds him and says, "Hey little buddy," in that high pitched voice that everyone uses when they talk to babies. If Spence is crying, Will makes sure I know and that I don't wait too long to go help him if I'm doing something else. He is so great at sitting next to me while I read him books, or just if we're watching tv. He'll just look up at me, and get this really, really cute genuine grin on his face and say, "I love you too mommy," (even if I haven't said it first, he says "too") and it makes all the crazy times worth it. Willard Happy Birthday and we love you!!
Here are the pictures! There are a lot, sorry. I haven't scraped them, but when I do ... I'll replace all these ones, lol.
These are from the family party we had on the THIRD to celebrate his THIRD birthday. We went bowling at BYU and then came back home for cake and gifts. It was fun.
This set of pictures is from his friend party that we had. We played games, and ate cake and did a little hat craft thing ... it was fun
7 comments:
You're such a good mom to go all out for Will...he sure does look happy about it all! Those cakes are so darn cute!! I can't believe you have a three year old!
So I read Ariane's (heaton) blog and I saw a Dale and Kara link and I was so excited to find you! I'm guessing you guys live in Utah county?? Anyway we definitely need to keep in touch and get together sometime! My email is cnhindland@yahoo.com.
Magic Birthdays are the best!! Looks like he had fun!
HOW FUN!!! You guys are such a cute little, well i guess 5 isn't little :), family. Happy B-day Will! Brooklyn sure misses you in nursery.
Kara, your kids are so cute! I can't believe Will is already 3. Time sure flies!!
Sassy, your blog is very cute, I love it. I have felt like a slacker blogger two but we just got the internet this week. Your family is way cute and I love the BYU cake!!!
I LOVE that pic of Kate in piggies with cake on her face.
You make such cute cakes! Happy late Bday Will!
Post a Comment