So, here is how it worked. When we got into the locker room, there were 4 lockers left. There were 14 winners or something like that, and there were 2 times that you could come. 8:00 AM was the later one, lol. There were 4 lockers left when we got there (Boozer, Williams, Brewer, Price). Each person drew out of a hat the name a player and that's whose locker they got to clean out. Dale would have ideally wanted Williams, but whatever is totally fine in this type of a situation. Three of the four guys that were left, were starters! Hello! Awesome! So ... Dale picked .....
RONNY BREWER! It was crazy fun. He had SIX pairs of basketball shoes (no they aren't Dale's size, and sorry they're all taken or given or kept for ourselves) and one pair of sandals. CRAZY.
Dale and Will waiting to go into the locker room.
Dale and a Jazz Dancer. A player would have been cooler, but whatever, we'll take the totally immodest girl. She was really nice for the record.
Dale being famous! ;) Fox 13 morning show covered it. So Dale got to be on tv.
Here we are with our BREWER sign. We had a lot of fun.
Don't be confused now. The Bear is still around, but had to leave early, and for whatever reason the Bee from the SLC Bees Baseball showed up, and Will wanted a picture with him.
Dale and Will carrying our goods out to the car. He left a TON of stuff. Two garbage bags full (one has only shoes though).
We stopped and got donates on the way to SLC. Will had one after and is a total mess (if you can even tell).
Shoes, shoes, shoes!
Kate loved the confetti that was in the bags from when the TV guys threw it on all the stuff they were loading up.
All Will wanted was a basketball ... and guess what? There was one in there! He was so excited to have this ball (BTW, we did pump it up).
Dale wearing the offical off court uniform! We are pretty excited to have this. This is what you see the guys that are on the bench during games wearing -- when I say "on the bench" I mean, anyone not on the court (not just the guys that never play). You can see that he's a pretty tall guy!
BUMG Blogger AGAIN! Apparently this picture should be this way ... oh wait! Anyways ... here are all 7 shoes that I talked about -- this picture just has the sandals in it too.
7 comments:
Sounds like you were the right people to win a contest like this - looks like you guys really enjoyed it! Congrats!
Oh my gosh! How cool!
That's such an awesome time! I'm sure Will loved it! When did this all happen? Last week? You have posted tons since I looked last, what great pics!
That is so fun! Ivan is going to be so jealous when I tell him. =)
I'm jealous that you got to meet Big Buddha! (that is Big Buddha in that picture isn't it??)
Wow...yeah...so it's been a long time since I checked your blog...I kinda took a break from it in May!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Spencer is an adorable baby! How you holding up? Looks like lots of fun times going on...I need to call you!!!
Kara how in the heck are you??? I'm so happy that you have a blog and not only that but the cutest family ever! Your kids are adorable!
How exciting that you guys got to do this! My husband would have been the happiest guy alive!
You look great!
Kara! This is your Oakcrest friend Mookie! I found your cute blog through Princess' blog! What a cute family you have! How fun! I just have to comment and say how awesome that is that you got to clean out ronnie brewer's stuff!! We love the Jazz too! We are big fans at our house!! I thought that was so awesome! I will have to let my hubby see this! I have 2 kids too so I know how you feel as a mother! FUN! :) love ya!
ps our blog is:
www.brybriandmayley.blogspot.com
Post a Comment