Will loves to try to wink. He did pretty good in this picture huh?!
Dumb blogger decided my pictures should be THIS way?!? WHAT! Whatever. Hopefully you can see how cute she is, and how big she's getting.
I love this picture. She's totally eating, but I was having the HARDEST time getting a really cute smiling picture of her.
Umm ... apparently dinner wasn't good enough for her.
Will being silly.
3 comments:
I love the picture of Kate in pink. She is getting so big and so cute. Her hair is growing out too! What a sweetie pie.
I can't wait to meet your new little guy tomorrow & of course hang out with the rest of the fam. for will's big day.
I love Will winking, that is an awesome pic! And Kate is adorable! And the picture of Spencer in the last post is so so so cute!
Post a Comment