Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sick Day

We've caught it. Three of four of us are sick at our house today. Well, the kids have been sick for a couple days now. There are many sources this sickness could have come from. It happens though right? We haven't had an actual sick day yet this season, so it was our turn for sure. Here are my two cute kids though. They are both still in pjs with blankets in tow. It's cute. They've been pretty good considering. I'm just looking forward to some rest tonight. I must admit, I know I could feel way worse. I'm just glad I'm not so sick I can't function. That's the worse. I'm hoping to catch up on our blog in the next couple of days. So check back for some more pictures and such.



6 comments:

Deanna said...

Sorry you guys are sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

so sad :(

Julie said...

Poor Will...he looks like he doesn't feel well. Kate on the other hand looks great. What cuties! Feel better soon!!!

Jenny said...

so sad. I hope it doesn't get worse for you. I felt it for a few days before it really had me hard. Ammon is still coughing from over a week ago. If you have the cold we had it lasts AT LEAST 10 days. Crazy. Now I am really glad you guys didn't come up on Friday. I would have felt bad if I thought you got it from us. Good luck.

Kaytie Brown said...

Gosh, being a sick little family is SO rough. Hope you all get better REAL soon.

Sabrina said...

For being sick, Kate sure looks like a cutie! Our little babies are getting so big already! 1 here they come!