Welcome to our Blog! Take a look around and check things out! Thanks for keeping up with our family!
how fun and not fun all at the same time! A whole new world of adventure begins!
Oh yay, how cute! Just curious: How old was she when she starting crawling?
I love those legs!!
I love her little giggle or talking or whatever it was! Such a cute little chubby one! When's her birthday?
Are you SERIOUS!!!?!?!?!?! Holy cow, that is amazing! Maybe she can come teach Tyler. He's close, but she is awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
how fun and not fun all at the same time! A whole new world of adventure begins!
Oh yay, how cute! Just curious: How old was she when she starting crawling?
I love those legs!!
I love her little giggle or talking or whatever it was! Such a cute little chubby one! When's her birthday?
Are you SERIOUS!!!?!?!?!?! Holy cow, that is amazing! Maybe she can come teach Tyler. He's close, but she is awesome!
Post a Comment