First of all Happy Valentine's Day to all the readers of our blog out there! We hope you all have a great day and celebrate the way you'd like to. :)
Second of all, I have a story. Dale and I have never been huge into Valentine's Day. We usually get a heart shaped pizza or something and eat with the kids, or have a nicer type dinner once the kids are asleep (I saw kids like we've had more than one before this year, but really it's just been Will before this year). We have usually exchanged smaller gifts and called it good. Dale gets me some flowers too. :) You get the idea though. We don't go all out and make dinner reservations and spend a ton of money on one another. We'd rather just enjoy the evening at home and eat a nice dinner, and watch a movie or something like. Well, today I was sitting at the computer (surprise, surprise) during nap time, and the door bell rings. Inside I'm a bit irritated and hope that Will espeically won't be hyper after hearing that someone is at the door (for all those wondering he was fine and is still asleep). I open the door and find a big long box. I honestly thought it was our car seat we recently ordered for our new baby ... but nope. It was an FTD box ... I was pretty exited. I opened it and found some Godiva Chocolates and a dozen red roses with a vase. :D I was super excited to have gotten a surprise gift this year. All day Dale has just been so sure he hasn't needed to go to the store, and I was so confused because I knew he hadn't gone anywhere to get anything :) He did, just from the luxery of his computer though. Lol. Here is a picture for you all to enjoy.
PS Thanks Dale!! I love you, you're wonderful!
4 comments:
super fun!
aww, my brother is a romantic!z
That's so nice. One day I hope to be surprised on Valentine's day....or my birthday...or Christmas....=)
How sweet!! Do you ever wonder what it is about flowers that makes you so happy? I guess it's just nice to know you're being thought about and that you're loved! Glad you had a good Valentines Day!!!
Post a Comment