Things have been kind of crazy at our house lately. I feel bad that I haven't blogged really recently. I have been such a slacker at updating pictures, but hope you all enjoy the overload of pictures that are on here now. Make sure to check out the last couple posts if you haven't seen them.
The kids are doing well, and having fun. Kate learned to crawl this week, and I still forget sometimes, and she'll end up going for something, and have something that I totally didn't realize (or forgot) she could get to. It's made the last couple days fun though. She loves that she can finally move! I'm hoping to take a video soon and share it. We'll see if I get it to though, lol. I think just thinks it's weird that Kate moves, because when she starts going, he immediately becomes possessive of whatever he's got and determined that Kate is coming to get it, lol.
Dale is still just working and going to school. I appreciate him so much and all he does and all the things he has to put up with! :) He's still working on applying for jobs, and of course waiting for some things. But, we're in no hurry at the moment, but I'm sure it'll pick up a lot more in the next month.
I'm doing well. Just trying to keep up with everything right now. The kids are fun, but can be a handful some days. The house is clean, and then becomes a disaster a few minutes later. Sometimes it's just hard to be motivated to clean it all up AGAIN. But I love when everything does get done, and it just makes me so much happier and a better person I think when things are clean and picked up. Hopefully in the next day or two that motivation will come to me, lol! Life is good though. I have wonderful kids and a wonderful husband. I couldn't ask for more!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update Sassy! I love the pictures of the kids. Cute Halloween costumes.
I SO understand the "getting motivated to clean up AGAIN". Love your kids costumes. SO cute!! I can't believe Kate is crawling. Where does the time go?!?!
Post a Comment