Nap time is a time that really should be taken advantage of. I find myself totally not doing that sometimes though. I wish I took more naps, even if they were short. I end up surfing the web way more than I should during nap time, and then all the sudden, the kids are awake! Not that that's a bad thing, it just means I'm still tired, and get to keep going and hope I have the required energy to play for a couple more hours until Dale gets home. :)
Today I got to waste some time and added some music. I love this feature on some of my friends blogs, so I thought I'd see how I like it. So I hope you enjoy! I also went ahead and took off our fancy front header thing. We just haven't had time to sit down and really work on getting that right, and it was bugging me. Maybe by the new year we'll have the blog all fancy. Until then, enjoy it's simplicity.
2 comments:
Thanks for your recent visits to our blog! I'm always glad to know someone is reading my posts!
I am happy here to hear the Josh Groban song. I've heard great reviews of his Christmas CD but haven't heard anything. It's beautirul!
Post a Comment