Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Picture Overload

More pictures. I tried to post the other day, but it just didn't want to download them for whatever reason.


This is Will getting his hair cut. Poor thing. The entire time he cried, "I don't want a hair cut any more" over and over again. I felt bad, but he was pretty good about it considering.




Will's in love with football. Dale got a package in the mail and these were the pads that fit in the box. Will put the one on his head, and the other around his neck, and we put them on his shoulders. He loved it. He was trying to tackle people, lol.



We went to Brick Oven for dinner a little while ago, and they had a guy that was doing balloons. Will was so excited and asked for him over and over. He didn't get to us until after we were done, and actually had to request him to come over. It was great though. He made Darth Vader for Dale (we were impressed that he could even do so), and a fun hat for Will. Will LOVED these and played with them for days (until I threw them away because he was just trying to pop them).



Halloween was fun, and crazy, lol. Around 11:00 AM we went to my dad's work for trick or treating with the cousins. That's the first picture. They had a great time together. That night we went tosome good friends to visit and take Will around trick or treating. Here is a picture of the kids and one adorable picture of Kate! I LOVE this picture!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

That is such a CUTE pic of Kate! I wish we could get Azure to smile like that for the camera, we can never get it on film, hopefully for our family Christmas photo!

Sarah said...

oh- how fun! My favorite is Will's whiney face during his haircut & Smiley Princess Kate.