Monday, October 29, 2007

Pictures, Pictures and more Pictures

I've been such a slacker in updating our little blog! I've been kind of tired lately, and just haven't been motivated enough to update. Lol. I'll try to be better though. I took our card out of our camera, and wa la, a ton of pictures!! So, here are some pictures of the kids, and of Dale and I that have been taken over, oh, probably the last month or so! Lol.


Here is miss Kate eating cereal for the first time. She LOVES food. She's since had many fruits and veggies, and even had parts of a real banana, and LOVED it. She's so adorable and so excited when she eats. Will was so excited to try to help her eat, and still loves to try to get her to open up when she's being stubborn.





Kate was sitting in her crib one morning, and I went to do something, and came back to find all these stuffed animals in the crib with her. Will had put them in and told me Kate wanted to play with them. She loved it.





A while ago Colors had a reunion concert, and Dale and I went. It was a ton of fun. It was at Sandy Amphitheater, and just a great night for a concert. The guys were hilarious, and we had fun going out without the kids.





Here is Kate cheesin' it for everyone. She's getting so big, and it's so much fun! She's trying SO hard to crawl, but can't quite get it. It's so sad to watch sometimes, but she's close, and she'll get it soon.



Here is Willard helping with the dishes. He wanted me to put the gloves on him, and he took and chair and put it right by the sink, and wanted to help do the dishes. It was pretty funny. He's hilarious and so good with Kate. He's also totally obessed with BYU football -- we have our priorities right, I know. :)



Here are the two kids together. They love each other so much. I love watching them. They're super.

8 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

What cuties! Kate is such a chunk and Will's such a good older brother!

Sarah said...

Yah, you slacker... jk. But I did miss the updates. It is so nice to see some pics of the fam. I can't believe how big & old Kate is getting. Wowie. & I think it's awesome that Will is so helpful. What a fun age.

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are SO cute! :)

Deanna said...

Yay for pictures! They are so cute together. I love how Will wants to help you feed Kate and do the dishes.

Carolyn said...

Aw they are so cute! It's good to see some pictures again :)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Kara your kiddos are so adorable! I love the pictures:)

Julie said...

What darling kids you have! The last time I saw you, Kate was like 3 weeks old or something. CUTE!!!

Sabrina said...

could they be any cuter!? Aubrie is trying to crawl too, its so funny to watch. Hopefully they'll both catch on soon (or maybe we shouldn't hope).