Monday, October 15, 2007

Sad news from Nauvoo




Dale just called me from school and told me that the Joseph Smith Academy was torn down this past week. Our friends Brian and Emily (who both went to Nauvoo with us), were visiting Nauvoo, and were there when it all happened. They posted some pictures on their blog. It seriously is such a sad day. The JSA was so ghetto, but I loved it so much. So many memories there. I'm glad that Dale and I went there after we were married, and have some fun pictures of it. Hopefully they build a better place though, and are able to start the Semester in Nauvoo up again. It was the greatest experience of my life.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't amazing how buildings have a certain feeling to them? I bet it would have been worse if you had been there to see it all... sorry all your memories have been demolished. thank goodness for photos.