Monday, October 08, 2007

We're doing ....

I love General Conference. It's amazing how as you get older you learn to appreciate things more. Like sleep. My kids fight sleeping, and would stay up all day and all night if they could. Someday when they're 17 they'll be begging me to let them sleep all the while, I'll be trying to get them out of bed, instead of trying to keep them there like we do now. General Conference was so wonderful though. It's such a boost and a wonderful help in life. I just feel so motivated to try to be a better mother, wife, friend, etc. It's amazing how that can happen as we are reminded of the different things we should be doing in our lives to improve our own life and the lives of those around us. It's great.




Life has been pretty good for us. Dale is trudgin' along with school, and doing well. I think his favorite class is bowling. He's been improving his game, and will totally trash me the next time we get a chance to go together. But that's all right, he'll just get to teach me how to be better, lol.




Will is great. He's getting so big, and he's getting so good at talking and singing songs, it's super cute. I'll try to get a video on here that I took a little while ago of him.




Kate is doing well. She's been a crazy sleeper lately. In part because of a tooth that has recently broken though. Hooray for that! I think another is shortly going to make it's appearance, so hopefully we'll all be sleeping better soon. She's happy and seriously loves to play with Will, it's so great.




I'm doing all right. I've been int he mood to have "projects." As a stay at home mom, there are times that I really just need to remember that I'm a normal person also, and that I need to try to keep up on myself and my own talents and things. I've started crocheting 2 afghans in the past week or two. I'm really excited for both of them. I need to keep doing my scrapbooking, I'm almost done with my latest project, so I just need to sit down and finish it one of these days. Lol. I've been pretty tired lately, and just not feeling great, so hopefully that will pass, and make life a little bit easier. But things are going well for us.




I'll try to get some pictures and/or video up, but it might take a bit of figuring out because I'm not super talented! Lol. So we'll see what we can do. Check back if they aren't here so you can see the cute kidos.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Kara!
Just wanted to tell you how much I love you and appreciate your friendship! You make such a cute mom! I'll try to send you Mary's info soon. Have a wonderfl day!

Kara 2

Deanna said...

ahh, sleep, such a wonderful thing! I hope you start getting some more of it soon!