Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Odds and Ends

Well, we changed up the look for the blog. I really loved my friend Leslie's blog, but of course because she's this out of control amazing digi scrapbooker. Well, I made a header, and we're trying to figure out how to make it cuter, but we got it working for now, and all together. Dale is having a good time looking at the html things that he can play around with. We'll see if we end up changing it up some more or not. But, it's fun.




We're all doing well. Dale started school, and we're finally to the last round! Hooray! Fifteen credits left, over two semester period, and then he'll graduate. It's very exciting. The job fair (I'm assuming the first of two, but I can't remember for sure) is tomorrow, so that's kind of exciting. We have no preference where we end up, as long as we know that it's where we should be. It's a question everyone seems to ask. We love Utah, and would love to stay. We would also love to go live in another state and have some wonderful adventures that way. So, we'll just have to wait and see what comes up for us.




The kids are doing well. They're fun. Will loves to get Kate to laugh and smile, and he's SO good at it too. He's getting so big. He knows all his ABC's and sings the song by himself often. He is just so smart, and just loves to learn. He seems to suck everything up that he can. It's great. Kate is sitting up, and loving it. She gets mad if we ever leave her laying down. She started eating solids this week on a more regular basis, and has been doing really well. She LOVES food. It's pretty funny. We're also trying to get her to start sleeping in her crib, which is in Will's room. So, we'll see how that goes. Hopefully it gets better, lol.




I'm doing well. I've been working on a digital scrapbook. I got a code to receive a free 8.5 x 11 book I can order from an online company, so I decided to do a family scrapbook from this past summer of all the places we went. I don't have Will's close to being done enough (even his first year) to make a book for him, so I figured I could start with this, and just keep trying to work on the kids pages as well. I'm hoping to be caught up soon though, we'll see. I've also been really into cleaning the house -- like dejunking and moving things around. So, that's actually (obviously), been a good thing. It's a day to day if I'm in the mood type of thing, but it's good. I'm wanting the closets to get done next ... but the motivation to start hasn't come. Hopefully this week it will though, lol.




I think that's really it. I'll add a couple pictures of my scrapbook pages so you can see what I've been up to. Then this post will be more fun, lol.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

SOO CUTE! I love your new blog! I've been wanting to do digital scrapbooking too but haven't got around to really figuring it out yet. That's exciting that Dale is nearing the end!

Jenny said...

Sounds fun about your free book. I had two full years done for Ammon but they were deleted before they ever got printed. It is probably one of the biggest disapointments of my life. I am still devestated every time I think of it.

Hope your book turns out well. I'd love to see it!