Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Scrap pages

I decided to just create a new post. Here are a few of the pages I've worked out for the book I'm putting together from our summer activities as a family.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"

5 comments:

Deanna said...

I love Big Springs! I'm so sad we didn't get to go up to the cabin this year! Cute pages!

Carolyn said...

Kara your page is sooo cute! I wish I could do something cool like this for mine, too! And your scrap pages are adorable.

Sarah said...

How did you make your blog so cute? How fun! It's fun to see the kids too, since you know, it seems like forever! Before long Kate will be walking and then she'll be dating, driving, and eventually married. Wow, this is all happening so soon.

Laurie said...

Can we please have a class where you teach me how to do digital scrapbooking? Your blog and your pages are so cute. I'm in envy!!

Erin said...

Hey I know I live next door to you and I could just tell you in person but....what a cute blog!! And even cuter.....what cute kids you have!!! You guys are awesome.