Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello again!

Christmas Morning
Will's 18 month picture
Wow! I must admit, I kind of forgot about this! Lol. I was given something that reminded me that it was here, and maybe I'll be able to keep up a little better.

We are doing great! Life has changed so much since I last wrote though. It's been several months. Dale just finished up a great semester, and the end is in site. Although, he's still got a while, it seems like it'll come to an end eventually. Will is growing up so quickly. He is so happy and full of energy. I'm so glad that I get the chance to be with him all day and to help him learn and love life! It's so wonderful to be a mother. The big news we've had in our family is that we're having another baby! We're so excited. Kate Lynn will be joining our family in the middle or March. We are only 10 weeks away from her due date and couldn't be more happy. Will is getting prepped for the big day. He says "Kate" VERY well and "sister". He's so cute. I'm sure he really has no idea what's going on, but I know he'll be a great big brother.

Christmas was a wonderful time for us. We were able to go up to Logan from the 20th - 24th. We attended a wedding for a good friend of ours, and we are really excited for the two of them. They are great people. We were also able to spend a lot of time with the Murri's. It was great to see everyone. We celebrated Dale's and my birthday's with a part on the 1st of January. It was wonderful to have our families together. It's been great and we really appreciate the generosity of so many people this time of year! We know it's a little overwhelming with Christmas and so many birthdays, and we are grateful for all the gifts that were given and the kind things that have been done! Thank you!

No comments: