Saturday, March 11, 2006

Busy weekend.

Life has just been crazy! Dale works late on Friday, and I was also babysitting Calob while his parents went to a movie with some friends. Calob had some seperation anxiety and didn't go to sleep until 2 hrs after he was supposed to. Will (luckly) went to sleep about the time he should have. I really think Will has another ear infection. This will be the thrid this year!! I guess if it get worse, and I'm positive that's what's wrong, we'll go to the doctor on Monday. I feel so bad for him when he's sick! His nose is so stuffed up, and there is nothing you can do for babies when they're sick. They are just so miserable, and all you can do is hold then when they want it, and give them the little medicains that are avalible. We'll see hoe it turns out I guess.
Tonight once Dale is off work we're heading up to Logan. Hopefully the weather is good for us. We're going up to attend a baby blessing for one of Dale's best friends from high school. They had a baby girl about one month ago. I'm excited to see them. We were engaged about the same time, and we hung out with them a few times. They're great people! It'll be great to see them. I don't think we've seen them since we were married! So it's been a while. Hopefully we'll be able to see Nan and Greg as well. If not, I'll be sad. But I think we'll at least try on our way out of town!! We'll also (of course) be spending some time with Dale's parents. They live up there, and so we'll be staying at their house tonight. Hopefully it'll all go well, and nothing too exciting will happen for us.
Well, I think I better jet! See ya! :)

No comments: