Thursday, January 11, 2007

Busy, busy week.

Dale started school, and so he's been busy trying to get everything situated and figured out for that. He's gone much of the day, but we are always able to have him home for dinner, which is so nice! We're still waiting for a book he ordered online to arriver. Really, he had to reorder it, so we're waiting for that one to arrive. I just really don't understand why people advertise their books to sell, and then just fall of the face of the planet! It really doesn't make any sense. Not to mention it's extremely inconvenient and such a hassle when you buy a book from a person that decides to do that. Luckily we were able to get a refund and a new book ordered. Whatever though.
This past Monday I started watching a friends little girl. She'll be 1 this month. My friend is just going to school in the mornings, and her husband works, so I'll be watching here until the beginning of March. It's been fun. Will has a good time trying to play with her and attempting to share and things like that. It's fun. She's still trying to get used to us, but she's coming around fun to have here. I'll try to post a picture of the two of them playing this next week.
The exciting this is this weekend is a long once. There is a holiday on Monday, so there is no school! I'm sure it'll mostly be filled with Dale doing homework while Will and I play. Which is fine. I'm sure we'll be able to talk Dale into playing some though, especially with all the new snow!

No comments: