Well, it's another week! Hopefully it'll be a good one for all of us. Dale has had to work today and obviously has studying that needs to get done (this is something that seems to be ongoing when school starts, but that's just how it goes). The rest of the week doesn't have too much going on though, so that will be nice.
Every once in a while I get on these kicks with food storage and 72 hour kits. We currently only have 1 72 hour kit, and so I'm really wanting to fix that and get at least 2 more for right now. I've also been trying to figure out food storage situation. We don't have much room, or money considering the situation of being in college and all; but I still feel like it doesn't disqualify us from the potential of something happening. I was amazed today to stumble upon some great resources the church has at their website about food storage and emergency preparedness. It was so helpful, and hopefully it'll help us over time to be able to get some things together for our family, since we'll be living in Provo for at least another year and a half. If anyone else is interested in looking at the site it's so great. You can calculate the amounts of recommended items for food storage for the number of people and months that you would want and everything. It's pretty cool. I was impressed. I'll figure out how to post the site, hopefully just on the main page to the left. I think that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment