Sunday, January 28, 2007

This past week Will has been sick. I'm pretty sure he got sick from the little girl that I babysit in the mornings. She has also been sick, and Will now seems to have the same symptoms that she had. The past several nights he's had a hard time sleeping, which has meant a few nights for us with less sleep than usual. He got him some stuff to help him yesterday though, and he seems to be doing better with it. Sadly, today for church we won't be taking him into nursery, so we'll see how that turns out. He loves nursery and the kids that are in there, so I know it'll be a disappointment for him not to be able to go into there today. Hopefully he'll cooperate for us a little so we can listen to at least some of each of our meetings.


Last night Dale and I were able to go out while Lisa watched Will for us. It was great. We went and saw "The Pursuit of Happyness." I've been wanting to see this movie since it came out, and I'm glad we did. We both enjoyed it. After the movie we were able to go have dinner together at Red Robin. Then we just headed back home to put Will to bed. We figured that'd be better since he'd been sick, espeically yesterday.
Yesterday afternoon my new computer arrived! Yep, that's right. We decided to get me a new computer. We've been looking for a little while, and we couldn't pass up the great deal that was going on. We saved over $400 with instant and mail-in rebates. That made it a lot more feasible for us to get it. We are now trying to get everyone on it and working. It's a good thing it came on a weekend so that Dale had a little time to help me do everything and make sure everything was properly installed. As much as I could do it by myself, it's quicker to have him do it! :) To our surprise, when we opened the computer, we were sent free copies of Shrek and Shrek 2. We like both of them, so that was a fun surprise.


Overall everything is going well. We don't really have too much going on though. We can't believe that it's almost February. Time flies! We only have 7 more weeks until our baby comes, so we're trying to get ready for that and hoping that Will is going to be sleeping better by the time she comes home. Other than that, not much is happening though.


No comments: